Amesto Global Ireland (AGI) is a new, exciting and expanding TCSP (Trust and Corporate Services Provider) seeking to recruit a legal or accounting professional to its expanding team in the Midwest Region with the business located in Limerick .
If you are an experienced finance or legal professional, who pays attention to detail and are curious about working out solutions, this could be the ideal role for you.
AGI is led by a team of professionals with decades of experience assisting clients navigate their way through the choppy waters of international expansion. We assist companies to expand, operate and grow internationally.
This a part time role which will commence with estimated 20 hours per week. AGI is open to discussion, and flexibility depending on the calibre of the individual.
The person will provide support to the wider Amesto team in ensuring the delivery of the company secretarial suite of services in a professional, efficient and accessible manner to the Amesto Global client base.
- Work in tandem with wider client team to create the best framework to ensure first class delivery of corporate secretarial service.
- Advising clients on their compliance requirements under the Companies Act .
- Companies Registration Office filings including; Annual Return and Financial Statements.
- Company Incorporation
- Maintenance of Statutory Books and Registers.
- Liaising with clients, owners and related third parties including accountants, banks, etc.
- Coordination of Board meetings such as AGMs and EGMs.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years in industry or professional services environment.
- Appropriate level of qualification held together with ICSA qualification or equivalent in practical experience
- Strong ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Work well in a team environment and demonstrate an ability to work with tight deadlines whilst taking ownership of the task at hand.
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
For further information please visit our website www.amesto.com
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week 20
- Salary DOE