NOTE THERE IS FLEXIBILITY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE TO WORK LESS THAN FULL TIME (minimum circa 24 hours / week) AND ALSO TO WORK REMOTELY / FROM HOME (attendance at times in the Limerick office will be required)
The Employer is a multi-office chartered accounting firm that has developed a technology-based Accounting and Financial Controller solution to a range of clients across multiple sectors including IT, Pharma and Aviation.
This role will provide detailed reporting and analysis of the financial performance of multiple clients
• Financial reporting for the Management Team
• Manage the back-office finance team
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, monthly cash flow analysis and oversee debtors (receivables) and creditors (payables)
• Monitor and manage monthly cashflows
• Review costings and analysis of various cost centres across the business to ensure the most cost-effective processes are in place.
• Oversee the annual operating budget of the group
• Provide consistent, robust and expert information, analysis and advice to the management team on all operational and financial matters.
• Establishing and monitoring a system of operational controls to ensure the efficient operation of the organisation.
• Ensuring a strong financial control and compliance environment and that key controls and reconciliation processes are properly implemented and kept up to date
• Driving the development of best accounting practices within the organisation
• Co-ordinating audit, accounting records, tax management & planning.
• Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, etc.
• Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies
a) Recognised Accounting Qualified
b) At least 5 year pqe
c) Very comfortable with technology and an ability to work remotely
d) Focused on improving efficiencies
e) Enjoys finding solutions to problems
f) Advanced Spreadsheet Modelling skills
g) Strong commercial orientation with proven ability to apply judgement in financial decision making
h) Very strong inter-personal and system skills
- Hours Per Week between 24 and 40 hrs per week - fixed and subject to agreement
- Salary €65,000 to €75,000
- Address The Crescent, O'Connell St, Limerick