- Health & Safety co-ordination and implementation of policies and procedures in line with Peninsula health and safety advice.
- Front-of House duties including greeting visitors, answering phone, managing deliveries/couriers
- Co-ordinate meetings and associated catering/parking etc for staff/visitors
- Facilities co-ordinator duties to include liaising with Landlord, Building Service agent and Service companies.
- Responsible for purchasing of office supplies
- Assist with arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Update office documents such as contact lists, office policy documents
- Ad-hoc duties for CEO
- Provide a point of contact for ICT team
Contract hours: 16 hours a week
Days of Work: 4 mornings . Tues to Friday
Start date : as soon as possible
Would suit a person with prior H&S experience .
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week 16
- Salary DOE
- Address South Circular Rd, Dublin