The Irish Computer Society is a not for profit member society whose mission is to advance, promote and represent the interests of ICT professionals in Ireland.
The ICS provides its members with:
- An independent representative voice
- Independent means of keeping up-to-date
- Resources for professional development
- A network of contacts in the ICT sector
- Europe-wide professional recognition
- Guidance on professional standards
The ICS also works to advance and promote computer literacy throughout the Irish population by:
- Providing a means for current and potential computer users to achieve certified qualifications
- Encouraging the continuous development and availability of ICT curricula, and the use of appropriate ICT throughout the education system
- Furthering Ireland’s economic, educational and cultural participation in the worldwide Information Society.
We are seeking to fill the position of a Memberservices Telesales Agent, to provide the highest standard of service to a membership of over 12,000 members.
The Member Services Telesales Agent will be responsible for calls to members on a daily basis, processing membership renewals and resignations, and maintaining the membership databases.
- Managing members queries through phone and email
- Calling members on the daily basis to renewal their membership
- Meeting daily and weekly targets
- Updating Membership database
- 1-2 years telesales experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good listening skills
- Experience using Salesforce will be useful but training will be provided
- The position will be remote based with initial 4-8wks training in house.
- Two days a month in the office
- Part-time role 21 hour working week – Tue/Wed/Thurs
- This is a one year contract with the possibility of extension
- Salary – 12,500K (11.50e per hour)
- Salary Offer 11.50 per hour
- Hours Per Week 21
- Salary 11.50 p/h
- Address 87-89 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- Question 1 Have you telesales experience?