Pro Security was set up in 2015 in Glenrock Business Park, Ballybane, Galway City, we specialise in the installation and maintenance of CCTV & intruder alarm systems, door access, 24 hour alarm monitoring & maintenance. We currently have three engineers installing and maintaining our systems in Galway City & County.
The role of office administrator would include the following
- Answering office calls and dealing with customer queries
- Entering sales calls into our system
- Managing installations with the engineers & confirming installation dates with customer
- Follow up with customer post installation
- Quality control, ensuring each installation follows our installation procedures
- Managing & logging any service related calls and follow up with engineer to ensure they are completed on time
- Invoicing & collecting outstanding payments
- Communicating with accounts on VAT returns and other account related tasks
- Other general office related works
Email CV to Simon@prosecurity.ie
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week 20
- Address Unit 9 Glenrock Business Park, Ballybane, Galway
- Question 1 Can you work 20 hours pw Mon-Friday?
- Question 2 Have you Administration and Customer Service experience?