We have an opportunity for a part-time Office Administrator to join our team.
• Assisting with the day to day operations of the Office
• Maintaining all records associated with the general administration duties of the office i.e. Invoicing, Ordering, CRM, Bookkeeping, Report/Log Maintenance issues etc.
• Managing administration issues relating to Point of Sale i.e. reports, price updates, template design, maintenance of system etc.
• Administration of systems in relation to access control, printing, photocopying etc.
• Assisting with the Sales & Marketing and Promotional & Marketing material.
• Updating the Company’s website when required.
• Dealing with general queries on a daily basis in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Assist with adhoc office related tasks as they arise
Hours are 9-2.30 Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will have
• Excellent communication skills
• Be highly organised
• Pay great attention to detail
• Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the business
• Bookkeeping experience. Knowledge of Quickbooks will be an advantage
This role is based in our office in Mervue Business Park.
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week Flexible
- Salary DOE
- Address Mervue, Galway
Pro Security was set up in 2015 in Glenrock Business Park, Ballybane, Galway City, we specialise in the installation and maintenance of CCTV & intruder alarm systems, door access, 24 hour alarm monitoring & maintenance. We currently have three engineers installing and maintaining our systems in Galway City & County.
The role of office administrator would include the following
- Answering office calls and dealing with customer queries
- Entering sales calls into our system
- Managing installations with the engineers & confirming installation dates with customer
- Follow up with customer post installation
- Quality control, ensuring each installation follows our installation procedures
- Managing & logging any service related calls and follow up with engineer to ensure they are completed on time
- Invoicing & collecting outstanding payments
- Communicating with accounts on VAT returns and other account related tasks
- Other general office related works
Email CV to Simon@prosecurity.ie
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week 20
- Address Unit 9 Glenrock Business Park, Ballybane, Galway
- Question 1 Can you work 20 hours pw Mon-Friday?
- Question 2 Have you Administration and Customer Service experience?