Mirai Medical is an exciting next-generation cancer treatment company bringing a ground-breaking precision treatment solution to market.
The Mirai goal is to become the gold standard for treatment of solid tumours including Gastrointestinal Tumours and Skin Tumours such as Advanced Basal Cell Carcinomas. We will achieve this with a treatment that is a precision based solution that specifically targets the tumour while preserving healthy tissue. The treatment will be positioned as an alternative to Chemotherapy, Radiation and Surgery. The treatment is completed in minutes and offered as an outpatient, cost effective procedure.
Clinical results to date have demonstrated the benefit of the technology in the treatment of late stage disease with Mirai now working with clinicians to expand our treatment solution to early stage disease indications. Our strength lies in our people, their experience and our ability to innovate. We create value by creating solutions which meet significant unmet needs for patients, clinicians and payers.
With strong investor backing and product that has received regulatory clearance in Europe and Australia, Mirai is well positioned to improve the lives of our patients suffering with cancer. We are currently seeking a Customer Services Administrator to join our team and work with us on expanding our innovative product portfolio and market roll-out.
Customer Services Administrator
The Customer Services Administrator will work with other staff to ensure we maintain excellent service to our existing and future customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Customer Set-ups and Order Processing
- Administration of Training and Installation Activities
- Administration of Customers and Distributors
- Handle expenses and billing
- Create agendas and take meeting notes
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Arrange meetings
- Filing and paper management
- Complex diary management
- Booking and co-ordinating travel, accommodation and transport
- Maintain stock and order office supplies
- Arrange exhibitions
Education and experience:
- Prior office management experience preferred
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- QA training/Experience
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisation
- Communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Teamworking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office programmes
- Additional European language a plus
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Jane Downes at email@example.com
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week 20
- Salary DOE
- Address Oranmore, Galway