Growing accountancy practice in Roscommon town currently looking to hire a qualified accountant to join our team.
We provide a wide range of Accounting, Taxation and Audit services to our clients. The role will involve dealing with clients on a daily basis so excellent interpersonal skills and a positive friendly attitude is a must.
The successful candidate will get exposure to a wide variety of clients acting as their advisor and working with them as they grow their businesses.
Working closely with the Partner you will be responsible for a client portfolio to include Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders.
- Preparation and completion of annual financial statements
- CRO compliance work
- Preparing Corporation and Income Tax computations
- Preparation of VAT, RCT & PAYE/PRSI returns
- Assisting with company formations and new business tax registrations
Help develop and implement efficient work processes and procedures in both the practice and in client businesses.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with 3 years practice experience (a strong part-qualified accountant will also be considered).
- Tax experience and/or qualification would be an advantage
- Advanced computer skills preferably in Relate Accounts Production or other similar type financial statements package
- Strong attention to detail, strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative and maintain confidentiality at all times
Part time. Flexible working hours can be discussed for the successful candidate.
- Hours Per Week flexible
- Salary DOE
- Address Roscommon