Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Have you experience in managing projects/campaigns?
Are you an organised professional who thrives in getting the best out of their team?
Then this is the job for you!
- Very strong IT skills
- Experience in managing people
- Experience in managing projects/campaigns
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of CRM systems a distinct advantage
This is a hands on role in a successful telemarketing company. It will suit a person with excellent communication skills who will work closely with our home based team. The successful candidate will be results focused, highly organised and have a strong attention to detail.
This position which commences in November, will be based on a 6 month probationary period. You will work between the hours of 9.00am and 1.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with customers and our telemarketing team
- On going preparation of calling lists using excel for each member of the team
- Manage the campaign cycle
- Manage multiple campaigns
- Monitor the results of each campaign and arrange interventions where necessary
- Monitor the overall quality of work delivered by the team
- Ensure each campaign is delivered on time and within budget
- Prepare monthly campaign reports
- Deliver daily performance reports to each team member
- Prepare billable hours and handover to accounts for invoicing
- Prepare weekly plan re allocation of project hours within the telemarketing team
- Manage Holiday Entitlement, Leave and related HR issues
- Hours Per Week 20
- Salary Negotiable
- Address Unit 8a Nutgrove Enterprise Centre, Nutgrove Way, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14