COMPLIANCE TAX SPECIALIST
We are passionate about delivering personalised, commercial tax solutions to entrepreneurs and private clients, helping them make important decisions about the people and things that are important to them. To meet increased demand for our services, we are expanding our team of ambitious tax advisors to include the role of Compliance Tax Manager.
The role requires someone with excellent attention to detail, the ability to be able to work unsupervised and with a very strong practical knowledge of tax compliance.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a proven track record in preparing and reviewing tax returns on behalf of personal clients;
• Is experienced in liaising with the tax authorities on behalf of clients to resolve any queries or issues arising in relation to tax returns submitted;
• Will be required to liaise with other advisors both internally and externally to ensure all tax submissions accurately reflect all income earned;
• Is technically excellent, with capacity to learn quickly, understand and clearly articulate complex issues;
• Has at least 5 years’ experience in a tax role in practice, with responsibility for compliance projects, billing, wip management and building client relationships;
• Is an ambitious candidate with potential to progress to senior management level;
• Demonstrates business acumen and a commercial approach, appreciating non-tax factors and business development opportunities within a set of circumstances;
• Adheres to the highest standards of professionalism, honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and ethics;
• Enjoys mentoring and teaching others.
WE ARE OFFERING
• An excellent opportunity for learning and career progression;
• A highly motivated team of tax professionals who will help you achieve your career goals;
• Car parking and flexible working arrangements; we believe strongly in personal development and work/life balance.
• Excellent academic record
• AITI / CTA or accountancy qualification with at least 5 years’ PQA experience in a tax role
• Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Salary Offer DOE
- Hours Per Week 20
- Salary DOE
- Address Galway City
- Question 1 Have you experience in Income Tax?