EU PROJECTS EXECUTIVE
Our Client wishes to recruit an EU Projects Executive.
It is a non-profit membership organisation founded in 1967 to support IT and related professions in Ireland. Its social enterprise division, is charged with advocating for digital literacy and the use of technology in education, research and developing policy on all aspects of ICT and supporting the ICT profession in Ireland.
This is a varied and stimulating position for a creative and motivated individual with knowledge of and interest in IT, STEM, education, training and development. The EU Projects Executive will be assigned to European funded projects that see the involvement of the this Foundation, working alongside the relevant project manager.
- Assisting in the implementation European funded projects in the areas of Digital Skills, STEM, Professionalism and eHealth.
- Engaging stakeholders, securing supporters and raising awareness of the projects aims through call, email and social media campaigns, in person at dissemination events and exhibiting at conferences.
- Assisting in the rollout of digital skills pilots.
- Administering the project/s platform/s, reporting activities and costs per project period.
- Promoting projects through the Foundation’s and project’s own social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Creating content for press releases, articles, blog posts and keynote presentations.
- Researching areas of relevance to the Foundation’s objectives.
- Assisting in the drafting of proposals for national and EU funded projects.
- Logistic and administrative support.
- Minimum Third Level qualification in PR, communications, business, education, or relevant and equivalent qualification or experience,
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently in coordinating initiatives and supporting projects with many moving parts.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent academic writing and editing skills in English and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively, a team player.
- Flexible and effective under pressure with an ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
- The position will be based in our Dublin 4 offices.
- Average 35-hour working week.
- 25 days annual leave (including 5 days mandated by the Company).
- This is a one year contract with the possibility of extension or permanency.
- Salary Offer TBD
- Hours Per Week 35
- Salary TBD
- Address Dublin 4