Keogh Ryan Tierney is seeking a skilled Tax Manager to join our Tax Practice in Limerick.
Keogh Ryan Tierney is a dynamic, progressive firm with 3 partners, all in their mid-40’s and all coming from a “Big 4” environment, with extensive experience in each of their specialist fields.
We are looking for an ambitious high-achiever looking for a new challenge in our dynamic and cutting-edge practice.
This position offers opportunities for progression, and a mix of challenging tax consulting work and overseeing the tax compliance work of the firm.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Tax Partner, and will also join the management team of the overall practice, with input into the decision making process of the management team.
This role is open to suitable candidates who are looking for flexible working arrangements in terms of days and hours.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant tax, legal or accountancy qualification – ITI/CTA qualified.
- Excellent technical knowledge of tax legislation and case law.
- Experienced in providing strong client service delivery across a wide variety of businesses and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a professional tax environment.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Hours Per Week flexible
- Salary Negotiable
- Address 4 The Crescent, Limerick