KELAG LTD T/a Part-time.ie
In this Privacy Notice the following definitions shall apply:
“Client Personal Data” means any personal data provided to us by you, or on your behalf, for the purpose of providing our services to you, pursuant to our engagement letter with you;
a) a competent authority that, whether alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, or
b) where the purposes and means of the processing of personal data are determined by the law of the European Union or otherwise by the law of the State, a controller nominated—
(i) by that law, or
(ii) in accordance with criteria specified in that law;
“Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable privacy and data protection legislation and regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 as supplemented by the Data Protection Bill 2018 together with other laws which relate to privacy and electronic communications;
“Data Subject” means an individual to whom personal data relate;
“Joint Controller” means, where 2 or more controllers jointly determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (referred to as “joint controllers” per the Data Protection Bill 2018), they shall determine their respective responsibilities for compliance in a transparent manner by means of an agreement in writing between them, save in so far as the said responsibilities are determined by the law of the European Union or the law of the State.
“Personal Data” means information relating to—
a) an identified living individual, or
b) a living individual who can be identified from the data, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to—
i.) an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier, or
ii.) one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual;
“Processing” of or in relation to personal data, means an operation or a set of operations that is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, including—
a) the collection, recording, organisation, structuring or storing of the data,
b) the adaptation or alteration of the data,
c) the retrieval, consultation or use of the data,
d) the disclosure of the data by their transmission, dissemination or otherwise
e) making the data available,
f) the alignment or combination of the data, or
g) the restriction, erasure or destruction of the data;
“Processor” means an individual who, or a legal person, public authority, agency or other body that, processes personal data on behalf of a controller, but does not include an employee of a controller who processes such data in the course of his or her employment;
“Special Categories of Personal Data” means—
a) personal data revealing—
i.) the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject,
ii.) the political opinions or the religious or philosophical beliefs of the data subject, or iii.) whether the data subject is a member of a trade union,
b) genetic data,
c) biometric data for the purposes of uniquely identifying an individual,
d) data concerning health, or
e) personal data concerning an individual’s sex life or sexual orientation.
3. Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- “Personal Data” This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses, telephone number, and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Part-time.ie does not gather any special category personal information from you, such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
4. Purposes for which we hold your Information.
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal Data: We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you have ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to contact you in relation to special offers we may have
- promotions and offers, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- if signed up to our newsletter, to contact you in relation to products, training or CPD’s that may be relevant to you or your company.
5. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either by your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we may send you electronic marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
We will not share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your express consent.
You can request us to stop sending you electronic marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
You can request us to stop sending you marketing message by post at any time emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by writing to us at Kelag Ltd T/a Part-time.ie, Freeport, Barna, Co. Galway.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided in connection with a matter on which we are acting or have acted on your behalf and are obliged to obtain a record of for the purposes of complying with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties]. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Part-time.ie does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
6. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by Craig Murray Digital. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
8. Updating , Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 & General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at email@example.com. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
9. Your Rights
We hope you are satisfied with the way in which we use your information. However, you have the right to tell us if you:
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
- Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- Would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
- Wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Kelag Ltd T/a Part-time.ie, Freeport, Barna, Co Galway.